Genoa PCM locally supports Eaton's power quality division in Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Western Massachusetts. We also support Eaton through several local channel partners that have a national presence.
Eaton’s power quality portfolio encompasses a comprehensive suite of power management solutions, including uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs), surge protective devices, power distribution units (PDUs), remote monitoring, software, power factor correction, airflow management, rack enclosures and services. With all our products, Eaton strives for continued success in leveraging technical innovation to develop next-generation solutions.
Eaton has continually grown its power quality business through developing innovative products and services as well as strategic acquisitions of companies like Powerware, MGE Office Protection Systems, Best Power, Pulizzi, Aphel, and Wright Line.
Eaton Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Eaton has a high quality & comprehensive selection of UPS"s for your critical environments. Ranging from 350VA to 1.2MW Eaton has a solution that will meet all of your environment and business challenges. Please reach out to one of our design engineers for sizing assistance.
Eaton partnered with Microsoft to develop dual purpose UPS technology. This allows an existing UPS to support the grid, and generate revenue for a data center, while still providing critical load backup.
Prefabricated Power Solutions - Centralized
Incorporates a UPS, switchboard, batteries and all interconnections on a skid platform for fast deployment
- Features a space-saving design, allowing for more flexibility in the gray space
- Arrives pre-wired as one piece with casters on the bottom, reducing installation time by 75 percent
- Allows you to add capacity by installing another skid to parallel the system, expanding your electrical infrastructure as your IT load grows
- Saves $50,000 to $75,000 on installation per UPS module deployed
- Comes pre-tested as a system
Prefabricated Power Solutions - Contained
Incorporates the structure, UPS, switchgear, batteries, HVAC units and all associated
fire and safety equipment for deployment as a single unit
- Deploys quickly and allows for outdoor placement when no space is available for new equipment
- Reduces design and construction costs and the chance of downtime during construction
- Provides consistency and quality of design, shortening design cycles
- Arrives when and where you need it as a configured, pre-tested unit on a flatbed, reducing shipping costs
- Comes with Eaton services support—your single point of contact when an alarm goes off
- Requires only a utility input and facility connection
- Fits into any disaster recovery plan, since it can be delivered where you need it and deployed quickly
- All components are tested before delivery—UPS, batteries, distribution, HVAC and fire suppression
- Pre-wiring means you don’t have to depend on local labor with varying skills to support installation